Saturday, October 12, 2013

"Titanic"

"Titanic" 

             This picture or post I should say reminded me of the movie Titanic.....I am not sure if the model posing did it on purpose. Anyways....this was my second section of drawing a life model, the first time was...well alittle weird for me. Just having a naked woman in the room is not the usual thing in my life....besides that point...drawing a human body was very interesting. It really made me focus on all the parts we have and how they flow into each other. My most difficult area was her face, I just could not get the nose and mouth to look real or even simply proportioned. However, I did see an improvement from my first human drawing, this time I was able to get the proportions right and tried to add more details such as hair, shadowing, and curves to the body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment