Saturday, October 12, 2013

CLARITY

CLARITY
               This picture clearly shows a plastic bottle, and although at first I thought it would be easy to draw.....I was proven wrong. My biggest challenge was getting back into the whole drawing thing; I had not really drawn anything for about 2 years til our first class. the second difficulty I had was trying to capture every detail of the bottle especially the fact that it is transparent. Once I got into the flow of things....I started adding more and more details. The outcome is not too bad, but I know there is a lot of room for improvement. Next time I start a drawing like these one I might pick to go for a darker paper to enable me to know the highlights that help the bottle look more transparent and real. Overall, I was pretty happy with my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment